Amedia Cymbals Warranty Conditions
Amedia Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of
For warranty claims outside the Turkey, contact your local Amedia distributor.
Cymbals that show factory defects within one year of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. The cymbals will be evaluated and you will be informed about the damage and replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
The progress of the replacement request:
1. Take a picture of the damage on the cymbal.
2. Mark the location of the damage on the cymbal.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box. Also include a letter with your name and address on it. And write down what kind of cymbal you send to us (serie, type and measure). 5. Ship the package to:
Ikitelli, Dolapdere Sanayi Sitesi,
13. Ada, No: 7-33, Başakşehir
Unacceptable conditions to apply for replacement:
1. If it has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. If the center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. If the cymbal was bought second-hand.
4. If the cymbal has previously been replaced by Amedia.
5. If the crack starts from the outer edge and moves towards vertically to the bell of the cymbal.
� Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Amedia is the customers responsibility.
� Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
� Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines can be returned to customer. Cost of shipping need to be covered by customer. Or customer can decide the cymbal does not need to be returned.
� Cost of shipping a replacement within the warranty conditions to the customer will be covered by Amedia.